Thursday, July 30, 2009

This Week's Bingo Theme: Silent Movies

Just something I thought up this week, since I'm kinda running out of ideas and I don't have the interweb speed at home to do any research on the suggestions I still haven't done yet. I've had other movie themes before where I have used silent movies, so I chose ones I haven't used yet. Needed a bit of help from wikipedia since I'm not familiar with 30+ silent movies that I could remember off the top of my head.



And this week's flashback theme is "ALBUMS OF THE 90s". This was the week after the Christmas holiday and figured I might as well do it as well, even though I was think of stopping the sort of recurring theme for the week of the party. And I did use some album covers there for my own amusement. Of course I had help with this album which was also a reason why I decided to do this theme too.

No comments: