Thursday, July 9, 2009

[NONSTOP] SUPER EUROBEAT PRESENTS HI-NRG '80S GREECE SPECIAL

Next one...

SUPER EUROBEAT PRESENTS HI-NRG '80S GREECE SPECIAL



1. Lorraine McKane - Let The Night Take The Blame (EG-T Edit)
- Aleph - Big Brother
2. P.4.F. - P-Machinery Medley With Relax
3. Aleph - Fire On The Moon
4. Rose - I Wanna Be Your Love
- Taffy - I Love My Radio
5. New Baccara - Call Me Up
6. Samantha Gilles - Music Is My Thing
- Samantha Gilles - Hold Me
7. Fantasy - He's Number One
- Macho Gang - Naughty Boy
8. Diebold & Co. - Still Right Here In My Heart
9. Jackie Rawe - I Believe In Dreams
- Kofi & The Lovetones - Countdown (Here I Come)
10. Waterfront Home - Take A Chance On Me
11. Tapps - My Forbidden Lover
- David Lyme - Play Boy
12. Rofo - You've Got To Move It On
13. Art Attack - Mandolay
- People Like Us - Fighting For Our Lives
14. People Like Us - Deliverance
15. Poison No. 9 - Lay All Your Love On Me
16. The Flirts - Just Another Kiss
17. Digital Emotion - Get Up, Action
18. Man 2 Man Feat. Paul Zone + Man Parrish - I Need A Man
19. Aleph - Fly To Me
20. Le Gear - Crashin' Down
- Michael Jackson - Thriller
- Michael Prince - Dance Your Love Away
21. Divine - You Think You're A Man
- Lisa - Sex Dance
- Mike Hammer - Divine
22. Divine - I'm So Beautiful
- Divine - Native Love
23. Elton Motello - Jet Boy Jet Girl

Not entirely sure about the Naughty Boy sample, but everything else should be right me thinks...

No comments: