Thursday, July 9, 2009

This Week's Bingo Theme: Michael Jackson

Due to the INSISTENCE of a few of my work mates, this is what this week's bingo theme is. I probably should've done it last week, but I didn't realise it until it was too late. Ah well, what are you gonna do... although I do wonder how long this hype for his merchandise will go on for... But due to this, the theme that was supposed to be done this week got pushed back to next week....




Now, onto the flashback bingo. And the theme was "ALBUMS OF THE 60s". This was partly influenced by a book I have called "1001 Albums You Should Hear To Before You Die", partly influenced by a 5 CD Compilation Album in my collection, and partly due to the fact that this was a sort of "countdown" for our christmas party last year where the theme was the 80's. So this was done two weeks before the week of the party. I'm pretty sure they're all from the 60's however the Buddy Holly album maybe from the 50's...

No comments: