Tuesday, July 21, 2009

[REMIX] NIGHT OF FIRE (NEW GENERATION REMIX) / NIKO

Onto a big one!

NIGHT OF FIRE (NEW GENERATION REMIX) / NIKO

- The Prophet - Tempo
- Scooter - Fire
- Mega NRG Man - Fire
- Virginelle - Love, Sex And Money
- The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up
- Roxanne - Love Love Fire
- Atrium - Supersonic Fire
- Vicky Vale - Stop The Fire

A really great remix. I prefer this one over the original version, which is kinda sad since they hardly (if ever) use this remix when they use this song in nonstops and as everyone knows this song has been used SOOOOO many times. Oh well. I still don't know why they used "Smack My Bitch Up" as a sample, it boggles my mind, kinda random, but at least they fit it to the music. And the ending with the piano is kinda pretty too even after all the random stuff happening in the meat of the remix, but I guess the piano is also kinda random too.

No comments: