Thursday, July 30, 2009

[NONSTOP] SUPER EUROBEAT PRESENTS EUROMACH 8

And the next one

SUPER EUROBEAT PRESENTS EUROMACH 8



1. Kiki & Kika Feat. Goofy DJ - My Name Is Goofy
- Domino - Macho Duck
2. Nick Mansell - Stop Lookin' Back
3. Fastway - Rocket Man
4. Babby One - U.S.A.
- Joe Yellow - USA
- Vanessa - You Don't Give Me Love

5. Tam Arrow - One Shot Girl
6. Black Eva - Turn The Beat Around
7. Claudia VIP - White Is For You Black Is For Me
8. Sarah - Shoobie Doobie
- Virginelle - Like A Virgin
9. Lucya - Give You My Love
10. Louise - I Need Somebody To Love
- DJ NRG - Go Go
- Mirka - Boom Boom DJ
- Vito - Livin' In America

11. Giorgia Barrows - Queen Of The Night
12. Elisa - Tell Me The Reason Why
13. Maria Short - Light My Fire
14. Lou Lou Marina - Take Me Up And Higher
15. Mara Nell - Renegado
16. Norma Sheffield - Little Love
17. Valentina - The Colour Of My Love
18. Leila - Happy Happy
19. Susan Bell - One Night To Remember
20. Ace Warrior - Fame
21. Ace - Don't Go
22. J. Rush - Tokyo Night
23. High Level - Take My Time
24. Ely Kotero - Sheik Yarbati Moves
25. Franz "Mad Cow" Tornado & The Suck-A-Bazooka Girls - Soaker

No comments: