Wednesday, July 29, 2009

[NONSTOP] SUPER EUROBEAT PRESENTS EUROMACH 4

Next one...

SUPER EUROBEAT PRESENTS EUROMACH 4



1.Dave McLoud - Street Of Fire
2.Cy-Ro - Move It To The Rhythm
3.The Girls - Women On Time
4.Michelle Rose - Wanna Be Your Lover
5.Dominique Pratt - Always In My Mind
6.Bi Bi - Into My Dream
- Lolita - Come On Baby
7.Go Go Girls - The Melody Is In Your Heart
8.Donna - Living Loud
9.Anika - Come Back To Me
- Tension - Baby Come Back
10.The Wonder-Girls - Baby Love
- R.T.Z. - Dance Your Ass Off
11.Baby Gold - I Need Your Passion
12.Macho Gang - Go Superman
13.Milk & Coffea - Sunshine Baby
14.Anika - Change
15.Lolita - Just A Little Love
- Virginelle - Like A Virgin
16.David Bird - Sexy Diva
17.Drama - While My Love Awaits
18.Lou-Lou Maria - You Are My Paradise
19.Kiki & Kika - Easy Busy
20.Virginelle - I'm Free
21.Remy Panther - It Is A Magical Dream
22.Ken Martin - Sexy Sexy Sexy
23.Boogaboo - Burn Burn Get My Fire
- King Kong & D. Jungle Girls - Boom Boom Dollar
24.Franz Tornado - How Yeah
25.Fastway - Young & Wild

No comments: