Sunday, March 9, 2014

[MINI REVIEWS] SUPER EUROBEAT VOL. 91 - VOL. 100

Favourites in bold and red.


SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.91
1.Mega NRG Man - Bad News
2.Candy Taylor - Scandal
3.Stop Limit Line - I Wanna Love U Tonight
4.Sophie - Only 4 Your Love
5.Norma Sheffield - Lonely Night
6.Vanessa - Kiss Kiss Kiss Me
7.Mr. Groove - Baby Baby
8.Niki Niki - Let Me Be Your Love
9.Go Go Girls - In The Heart Of The Earth
10.Vicky Vale - Superdance
11.Chester - Let Me Go
12.Valentina - Baby Don't Worry
13.Mad Max - No More Lonely Nights
14.Lolita - Miracle Tonite
15.Niko - 1 For The Money 2 For The Show
16.Tension - Everybody's Warming
17.Aleph - Get Wild
18.Delta Queens - Energy Love
Mini Review:



SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.92
1.Robert Patton - Big In Japan
2.Za-Za - Juliet
3.Tokyo Future Feat. Marko Polo & Mako - Tokyo Future
4.King & Queen - One For You One For Me
5.Alexis - Save My Heart
6.Ika - Go Godzilla Go
7.Mega NRG Man - Wonderland
8.Delta Queens - I Can't Find A Lover
9.Triumph - Galaxy (Of Love)
10.Virginelle - Even If You Say
11.Groove Twins - Are You Ready To Dance
12.Angie Davies - Never Ending Love
13.Roswell - Alien Light
14.Rose - Doctor Of My Heart
15.Lolita - Goin' On
16.Susan Bell - Always In Your Heart
17.Dave Rodgers - Saturday Night Fever
18.Leila - Love Me Tender
Mini Review:



SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.93
1.Go Go Girls - My Sweet Banana
2.Go Go Girls - D.I.S.C.O.
3.Go Go Girls - Electric Woman
4.Go Go Girls - Stuff Like That
5.Go Go Girls - One Night In Arabia
6.Edo Boys - No One Sleep In Tokyo
7.Tommy K. - Break The Night
8.Sophie - Only 4 Your Love
9.Za-Za - Juliet
10.Groove Twins - Are You Ready To Dance
11.Aleph - Get Wild
12.Tokyo Future Feat. Marko Polo & Mako - Tokyo Future
13.Lolita - Goin' On
14.Valentina - I Love You Like You Are
15.Leila - Love Me Tender
16.Niko - 1 For The Money 2 For The Show
17.Roswell - Alien Light
18.Mega NRG Man - Bad News
19.Doki Doki - Too Fast For Love
20.Tension - Everybody's Warming
21.Angie Davies - Feel Like Heaven
22.Ika - Go Godzilla Go
23.Dave Simon - Feel Ya Power
24.Robert Patton - Big In Japan
25.Lou Grant - Soccer Soccer Soccer
26.Dave Rodgers & Mega NRG Man - Night Fever
Mini Review:



SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.94
1.Cherry - Too Cool To Fall In Love
2.Toby Ash - Are You Ready!
3.Lolita - Miracle Tonite
4.Sophie - Love Is Always On My Mind
5.Max Coveri - High Desire
6.Karen - I Want You Back Boy
7.Niki Niki - Tell Me Why (I Love U)
8.Black Power - Broken Arrow
9.Newfield, Moroni & Sinclaire - Deltadance.com
10.Tommy K. - Rock Of Fire
11.Groove Twins - Happy With Me
12.Dr. Money - Criminal Love
13.Vicky Vale - Days Of Thunder
14.Norma Sheffield - Sunny Life
15.Helena - My Life
16.Valentina - Baby Don't Worry
17.Suzy Lazy - Love Generation
18.Mega NRG Man - Burning Desire
Mini Review:



SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.95
1.Wain L - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
2.Sara - All I Need Is Love
3.Lou Grant - You Spin Me Around
4.Helena - Break My Heart
5.Elvis - Ride The Lion
6.Claire Deny - When The Love Is All Around
7.Lolita - Never Can Be The Same
8.Doki Doki - Too Young To Die
9.Atrium - Space Racing
10.Denise - To Love Me
11.Kelly Wright - Wind Of Change
12.Rose - Honey And Heart
13.Norma Sheffield - Spring Time
14.Alexis - Feelin' To Fly
15.Derreck Simons - Relax
16.Crystal - Miracle Of Love
17.Mr. Groove - I Need You
18.Domino With Jennifer Batten - Woa Woa Woa
Mini Review:



SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.96
1.Domino With Jennifer Batten - Woa Woa Woa
2.Mega NRG Man - Burning Desire
3.Toby Ash - Are You Ready!
4.Rose - Doctor Of My Heart
5.Helena - Break My Heart
6.Newfield, Moroni & Sinclaire - Deltadance.com
7.Groove Twins - Happy With Me
8.Doki Doki - Too Young To Die
9.Sara - All I Need Is Love
10.Lou Grant - You Spin Me Around
11.Elvis - Ride The Lion
12.Suzy Lazy - Love Generation
13.Mickey B. - Take My Soul
14.Norma Sheffield - Lonely Night
15.Niki Niki - Tell Me Why (I Love U)
16.Virginelle - Even If You Say
17.Lolita - Never Can Be The Same
18.Cherry - Too Cool To Fall In Love
19.Wain L - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
20.Delta Queens - I Can't Find A Lover
21.Tommy K. - Rock Of Fire
22.Mr. M - Away
23.Mega NRG Man - Into The Fire
24.Dr. Money - Criminal Love
25.D.Essex - Breaking The Law
26.King & Queen - One For You One For Me
Mini Review:



SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.97
1.Mega NRG Man - Welcome To The Music
2.Dave & Karen - Could It Be Magic
3.Sophie - Don't You (Forget About My Love)
4.Delta Queens - Turn It Around
5.King & Queen - Twist & Shout
6.Atrium - Night In Tokyo
7.Alexis - Babe Je T'Aime
8.Mad Max - Stay With Me
9.Vanessa - Bye Bye
10.Edo Boys - My Rock Is For Japan
11.Lolita - Crazy Dancer
12.Kate & Karen - Crazy Girls
13.Robert Patton - Love In Paradise
14.Karen - Ready To Celebrate
15.Leila - You're The One
16.Mickey B. - Never Alone
17.Derreck Simons - Make My Day
18.Sara - Memories
Mini Review:



SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.98
1.Dave, Domino & Virginelle - Anniversary
2.Robert Patton - Vision Of My Love
3.Denise - Spin My Heart
4.A-Beat Sisters - Love & Peace
5.Atrium - Starman
6.Morris & Cherry - Still Love You All
7.Dr. Money - Erotic Power
8.Derreck Simons - I'm A Superstar
9.Suzy Lazy - I Believe In Music
10.Rose - Don't Stop My Fire
11.Max Coveri - Like A Thunder
12.Karina - I Can Fly Like An Angel
13.Lisa Johnson - Feel The Night
14.Virginelle - Wanna Be Over The Moon
15.Cherry - Keep On Loving You
16.Lolita - Because I Need You
17.Mega NRG Man - Dancing Everybody
18.Domino - Play With The Numbers
Mini Review:



SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.99
1.Dave Rodgers - 100
2.Macho Gang - Super Magic Hero
3.Oda - Shy Gun
4.Queen Of Times - If I Only Knew
5.Helena - Fly
6.Cherry - I Feel Heaven
7.Time Force - Hurricane
8.Go Go Girls - New Millennium
9.Mako - Excitable
10.Mr. M - Run Into The Fire
11.Kate & Karen - Everyday
12.Mike Skanner - Revelation
13.Claire Deny - I Wanna Sing Your Melodie
14.Kelly Wright - Back To The Night
15.Suzy Lazy - Dum Dum Bullets
16.Susan Bell - I Should Be So Lucky
17.Mega NRG Man - Superhero
18.Francie - Bad Bad Boy
Mini Review:



SUPER EUROBEAT VOL.100
Disc 1: MST Side

1.Dave Rodgers - Kingdom Of Rock
2.Lisa Johnson - Doctor Doctor
3.Helena - Lonely Night
4.Claire Deny - When The Love Is All Around
5.Dave, Domino & Virginelle - Anniversary
6.Valentina & Mirka - Shake Me Up
7.Elvis - Ride The Lion
8.Za-Za - Juliet
9.Wain L - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
10.Lou Grant - Don't Stop The Music
11.Vicky Vale - Dancing
12.King & Queen - Dancing Queen
13.Dave Rodgers - 100
14.King & Queen - Big In Japan
15.Virginelle - Kiss Me Kiss Me Babe
16.Lou Grant - You Spin Me Around
17.Jilly - Take A Look In My Heart
18.Sophie - Stop The Music
19.Dave Rodgers - Nothing Changed
20.Linda Ross - Love Is Danger
21.DJ NRG - Kamikaze
22.Karen - Hurricane
23.Groove Twins - Happy With Me
24.D-Essex - Burning Love
25.Karen - Nothing's Gonna Take My Love From You
26.Crystal - Miracle Of Love
27.Ika - Go Godzilla Go
28.Go Go Girls - D.I.S.C.O.
29.Lolita - Crazy Dancer
30.Annalise - Bad Love
31.Lolita - Never Can Be The Same
32.Linda Ross - Loving Honey
33.Doki Doki - Too Young To Die
34.Mega NRG Man - Welcome To The Music
35.Mickey B. - Take My Soul
36.King & Queen - Twist & Shout
37.Atrium - Night In Tokyo
38.Mega NRG Man - Into The Fire
39.Sophie - Don't You (Forget About My Love)
40.Annalise - Summertime
41.Helena - Break My Heart
42.Vicky Vale - Days Of Thunder
43.Lolita - You Set My Heart On Fire
44.Norma Sheffield - Spring Time
45.Mako - Kiss To Kiss
46.Roxanne - Money Money Money
47.Victoria - Stay
48.Dave Rodgers & Mega NRG Man - Night Fever
49.Go Go Girls - My Sweet Banana
50.Marko Polo - Baby Queen Seventeen

Disc 2: Y&Co. Side

1.Leslie Parrish - Save Me
2.Cherry - When I Close My Eyes
3.Denise - To Love Me
4.Dr's Girl - This Is The Night
5.Newfield, Moroni & Sinclaire - Deltadance.com
6.Virginelle - Fantasy
7.Niki Niki - Tell Me Why (I Love U)
8.Niko - 1 For The Money 2 For The Show
9.Maio & Co. - Dark In The Night
10.Larabelle - Love As A Weapon
11.Candy Taylor - Scandal
12.Drama - Love For Sale
13.Dr's Girl - Reality
14.King & Queen - One For You One For Me
15.Leslie Parrish - Killing My Love
16.Cherry - Round N' Round
17.Dr. Love - Eurobeat
18.Suzy Lazy - Din Don Dan
19.Leslie Parrish - Remember Me
20.D-Essex - Tokyo Tokyo
21.Valentina - Harmony
22.Domino - Tora Tora Tora
23.Lolita - Goin' On
24.Edo Boys - No One Sleep In Tokyo
25.D.Essex - Breaking The Law
26.King & Queen - Para Para
27.Susan Bell - My Only Star
28.Domino - I Wanna Dance
29.Virginelle - Hot Love & Emotion
30.Edo - Too Young To Fall In Love
31.Dave Rodgers - Space Boy
32.Go Go Girls - One Night In Arabia
33.Cherry - Too Cool To Fall In Love
34.Leila - Love Me Tender
35.Nathalie - Heartbeat
36.Virginelle - Even If You Say
37.Marko Polo - Money Go!
38.Vicky Vale - Superdance
39.Domino With Jennifer Batten - Woa Woa Woa
40.Max Coveri - Running In The 90s
41.Sara - All I Need Is Love
42.Mega NRG Man - Seventies
43.Mega NRG Man - Burning Desire
44.King & Queen - King And Queen
45.D.Essex - Boom Boom Fire
46.Virginelle - Like A Virgin
47.Cherry - Yesterday
48.Lolita - Try Me
49.Suzy Lazy - Love Generation
50.Niko - Night Of Fire

Disc 3: Bonus Disc J-Pop Euro Remix

1. 浜崎あゆみ - Depend on you (Extended Power Mix)
2. 浜崎あゆみ - poker face (Extended Power Mix)
3. 浜崎あゆみ - Trust (Melodic Remix)
4. 浜崎あゆみ - WHATEVER (Euro Power Mix)
5. 浜崎あゆみ - YOU (Sentimental Mix)
6. Every Little Thing - Face the change (Eurobeat Remix)
7. Every Little Thing - Shape of love (Euro Power Mix)
8. Every Little Thing - 出逢った頃のように (Aggressive Remix)
9. Every Little Thing - Dear My Friend (Extended Mix)
10. MAX - 閃光-ひかり-のVEIL (Extended Joyful Mix)
11. MAX - Love impact (Eurobeat Remix)
12. MAX - Ride on time (Melodic Remix) 
Mini Review:



No comments: