Thursday, January 1, 2015

No more music stream.

Hi all. So I decided to cancel my music stream this month, and it looks like it's been cancelled as of 31st Dec. So happy new year everyone!!

I pretty much just let it run on it's own for a number of months now and not really adding anything new. So I just got tired of it even if I wasn't really spending too much on it monthly, I thought I could probably put that money to better use (or not). I figured that everyone must've gotten sick of hearing the same songs over and over again (maybe not?).

But in any case, the stream is gone and probably won't come back any time soon, unless I can find a better / cheaper solution that doesn't limit the songs, but seeing as I am in a country with shitty internet that probably won't happen in the near future.

Thanks

No comments: