Thursday, January 1, 2015

[MINI REVIEWS] EUROBEAT FLASH VOL. 21 - VOL. 22

Favourites in bold and red.


EUROBEAT FLASH VOL.21
1.Franz Tornado & The "Mad Cow" Girls - Bandolero Comanchero
2.Dee Dee Wonder - I Like The Way Your Body Moves
3.Dusty - Stay The Night
4.Gipsy & Queen - Honey Honey Honey
5.Valery Scott - Dan Dibi Dan
6.Vicky Vale - Gambare
7.Lisa Johnson - Passion Love And Fantasy
8.Jee Bee - Positive Vibration
9.Jackie 'O - Good Night Tokyo
10.Princess F. - Shadows In The Night
11.Silver Feat. Rose - World Of Fantasy
12.Roby & Sara - Hold Me Tonight
13.Francis Cooper - Night Fly Guy
14.Dolly Pop - Come On Boy, Get My Toy
15.Ann Sinclaire - I Need A Miracle
16.Lucya - The Way You Love Me
17.Susy - Higher
18.Maiko Watanabe - My Only Star
Mini Review:



EUROBEAT FLASH VOL.22
1.Boogaboo - I'll Be Your King Kong
2.Vicky Vale - Love Child
3.Mr. Music - Night Of The Tiger
4.Debbie Key - Little Lover
5.Virginelle - Scream
6.Joe Banana - Dum Dum Pistol
7.Leslie Hammond - Want You And Need You
8.Ann Sinclaire - Love
9.Emy - Sexy Nights
10.Kiki & Kika - All For Love
11.Virginia Toy - Slap In The Face
12.Dusty - You Make Me Feel
13.Claudia Vip - Slave To The Rhythm
14.Jungle Bill - Sexy Toy, Sexy Joy
15.Vicky Lee - Run To Me (Hot Desire)
16.Ann Sinclaire - Come Together
17.Live Music Gang - I Lose My Shoes
18.Sarah - Call My Name
Mini Review: 



No comments: