Tuesday, March 2, 2010

[NONSTOP] THE BEST OF NONSTOP SUPER EUROBEAT 1998 Y&CO. SIDE

Next one...

THE BEST OF NONSTOP SUPER EUROBEAT 1998 Y&CO. SIDE



- Dead Or Alive - Something In My House
1. Max Coveri - Running In The 90s
2. Suzy Lazy - Tell Me Baby
3. Lolita - Cooling My Desire
4. Go Go Girls - Funny Love
5. Dave & Friends - We Are The Champions
6. Vicky Vale - Superdance
- Lisa Johnson - Superman
- Gino Caria - I Wanna Be Your Superman

7. Vicky Vale - One Two Three (To The Moon And Back)
8. Dave Rodgers - Golden 70's Years
9. Doki Doki - Never Say Never
10. Man Power - Spark In The Dark
11. Dr. Love - Don't Stand So Close
- Dr. Love - Doctor Love
12. Lolita - You Set My Heart On Fire
- Mega NRG Man - Fire
13. Madison - You Can Light My Fire
14. Doki Doki - Too Fast For Love
15. Stop Limit Line - I Wanna Love U Tonight
16. Dave Simon - Feel Ya Power
17. Dr. Money - Dancing Into The Night
18. Victoria - Stay
19. Dr. Money - That's All Right
- Frank Torpedo - Sex And Dance
20. Black Power - Rock You Baby
21. Mega NRG Man - Take Me Like A Wild Boy
22. King & Queen - Kanpai Kanpai Japan
23. D.Essex - Boom Boom Fire (Old Generation Remix)
24. Nathalie - Heartbeat

No comments: