Monday, June 29, 2009

[REMIX] LOOKA BOMBA (NEW GENERATION REMIX) / GO 2

Since I had talked about it in the last remix entry, here is it...

LOOKA BOMBA (NEW GENERATION REMIX) / GO 2
from disc 2 of Super Eurobeat 176.

- Maharaja Night / Lou Grant
- Native Love / Divine
- Take Me Up All Days / Lou Grant
- Come On Baby / Lolita
- Music Come On / Go 2
- Funky Funkyfun Lover / Go 2
- Power / Go 2
- Let It Burn / Go 2
- Not For Sale / Go 2
- Super Striker / Go 2

Oh I hate it when the samples come really quickly, as it is here when there are a few "baby"s thrown around for a few seconds from around 2:36 - 2:40. I only managed to figure out 2 of them, and I'm not entirely sure about the Come On Baby one either... But anyways, and of course there's a bunch of samples done in a row that are from songs that the group has done before from 3:28 - 3:42. Then as I said in the previous entry it turns into Hyper Techno at about 4:20. All in all a good remix, check it out!

No comments: