Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Eurobeat mix final version

This was a Eurobeat mix I have been working on for a while now, I just reformatted my computer and so lost the entire project. But here is what I had done.

  Eurobeat Mix final version by shawaazu

If the embeded doesn't work just click the above link to listen to it! :)

Tracklist:

1. ナンテンマン - 南天のど飴の唄 (SCP Eurobeat Version)
2. Go Go Girls - Gimmie The Count
3. Marko Polo - Stop Your Self Control
4. Mike Hammer - Shock Me
5. Lisa & Ace - Getting The Fever
6. Roswell - Come On!
7. キーヤキッスぱにっく - 私の彼は石油王(Y&Co.EURO MIX)
8. キーヤキッス - デラックス(EUROBEAT MIX)
9. AAA - Find you (Super Mix)
10. Girl Next Door - 偶然の確率 (Oh My Gold Mix)
11. Ayumi Hamasaki - End roll (ayu-ro Extended Mix)
12. Disco Vega - Give It To Me
13. Phil & Linda - You Give Me More
14. Marlene - Avalon

No comments: