Monday, February 22, 2010

[NONSTOP] SUPER EUROBEAT PRESENTS HI-NRG 80'S 7

Next one...

SUPER EUROBEAT PRESENTS HI-NRG 80'S 7



1. Sophie - Same
2. Wilson Ferguson - I'm Singing Again
3. Mr. Zivago - Little Russian
4. Vicki Benson - Easy Love
- Shannon - Let The Music Play
- Taffy - I Love My Radio

5. Clio & Kay - Keep On Dancing
6. Crusin' Gang - America Medley With P.Machinery
7. Fred Ventura - Leave Me Alone
8. Eddy Huntington - May Day
9. Man 2 Man Feat. Paul Zone + Man Parrish - I Need A Man
10. Kofi & The Lovetones - Countdown
11. Special Touch - Love Gun
12. Body Heat - No! Mr. Boom Boom
- Paul Lekakis - Boom Boom (Let's Go Back To My Room)
- Lime - Unexpected Lovers
13. Rofo - You've Got To Move It On
14. Manuela - Just For You
- Michael Prince - Dance Your Love Away
- Divine - Native Love
- Divine - You Think You're A Man
- The Nasty Boys - I Was Made For Lovin' You
- Angie Gold - Eat You Up
- Miquel Brown - So Many Men, So Little Time
- Malcolm J. Hill - Come Back And Do It
- Magazine 60 - Rendez-vous Sur La Costa Del Sol

15. Samantha Gilles - S.T.O.P.

So much was sampled between Track 14 & 15 that I know I didn't get all of them...

No comments: