Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nippon-A-GoGo! GETS!!!

I got some photos of my GETS from Japan, so here we go! BookOff is AWESOME!

Super Eurobeat 104, Super Eurobeat 169, Super Eurobeat 191


Doraemon, Gundam and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure doujinshi from Comic City 71


Pokemon Doujinshi from Comic City 71


Hokuto No Ken Kenshiro-den Movie Pamphlet and Hokuto No Ken Original Songs


Nineteen vol. 1-6 (vol 1 I got before I went)


Abare Bunya vol. 3,4,5,9,10,11,12,13 (at least I think that's what it's called)


Rokudenashi Buru-chu, Teppen vol. 1, Gorgeous Irene, Magical Boy B.T. and Baoh

Spiderman vol. 2,3,5, Black Lagoon vol. 1 and 20th Century Boys vol. 1


Kakugo no Susume aka Apocalypse Zero vol. 1,2,3 and B.B. Fish vol. 1,2


Super Robot Taisen Impact, Super Robot Taisen MX, Super Robot Wars Z, Hokuto No Ken


Sailor Moon S DVDs (though I did get vol. 1-3 before I went also)

No comments: